Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

20498 Posts in 2065 Topics- by 1413 Members - Latest Member: Cullens

September 25, 2017, 12:54:45 AM
Moab Offroad's 4x4 CommunityMoab's General CategoryGeneral DiscussionMOAB OFFROAD goes to Moab UT for Easter Jeep Safari 2010!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12
Print
Author Topic: MOAB OFFROAD goes to Moab UT for Easter Jeep Safari 2010!!!!!!!!!  (Read 56494 times)
cs

Email
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2010, 07:06:07 PM »

Kelly, the vids are GREAT!!! I thought the guys putting the hood down was the funniest thing until I saw Max trying to talk in the wind. Hey Max, if you think your luck has been bad, imagine what it would have been if I had gone? ? ? ? ? huh???
onebadtj

Email
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2010, 07:13:36 PM »

The Eisenhower Tunnel (officially Eisenhower–Johnson Memorial Tunnel) is a dual-bore vehicular tunnel located on Interstate 70 approximately 60 mi (97 km) west of Denver, Colorado. The tunnel was built under the Continental Divide, and at a maximum elevation of 11,158 ft (3,401 m) above sea level, it is one of the highest vehicular tunnels in the world. It is also the longest mountain tunnel built under the Interstate highway program, the highest point on the Interstate Highway system, and one of the last major pieces of the system to be completed. The westbound bore is named after U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower, for whom the Interstate system is also named. The eastbound bore is named for Edwin C. Johnson, a former governor and U.S. Senator who lobbied for an Interstate Highway to be built across Colorado.

Skinny Cook
Global Moderator

Sell'n BBQ at the Piston Cup !

« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2010, 07:54:45 PM »

Watching Cats play by play on the 'puter!  Undecided  If something terrible happens, this is going to ruin this whole trip. I might as well fly home tonight. Anyone want to take my spot?? 

Just for Carter....  Wink

Thanks Pockets !!  BTW I am calling the airlines to buy a ticket out there. When are you comming home ?  Shocked  Grin 

I eat,sleep,ride,talk,breathe,dream,live and love my JeePin !
Skinny Cook
Global Moderator

« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2010, 08:02:26 PM »

The Eisenhower Tunnel (officially Eisenhower–Johnson Memorial Tunnel) is a dual-bore vehicular tunnel located on Interstate 70 approximately 60 mi (97 km) west of Denver, Colorado. The tunnel was built under the Continental Divide, and at a maximum elevation of 11,158 ft (3,401 m) above sea level, it is one of the highest vehicular tunnels in the world. It is also the longest mountain tunnel built under the Interstate highway program, the highest point on the Interstate Highway system, and one of the last major pieces of the system to be completed. The westbound bore is named after U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower, for whom the Interstate system is also named. The eastbound bore is named for Edwin C. Johnson, a former governor and U.S. Senator who lobbied for an Interstate Highway to be built across Colorado.

Thanks Doug  Wink

Skinny Cook
Global Moderator

« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2010, 09:24:45 PM »

WELL Huh  No arrival video ??  Shocked  Shocked  Grin

seejaystj

« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2010, 10:27:23 PM »

Kelly is too tore up over the beatdown her boys in blue received to post anything tonight.  I'm soooo loving this!!!  I can't wait to see the wheeling vids!
NickB

Email
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2010, 11:26:25 PM »

we are here and worn out. wild ride. can't wait to get on the trail!!!!! Grin Grin

98 V8 STRECHED TJ ON 40'S (SOLD)!. MISS THE XJ... KINDA.
Happiness is like pissing yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.
Super Briar

« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2010, 05:48:52 AM »

we are here and worn out. wild ride. can't wait to get on the trail!!!!! Grin Grin

Well I just won $100 Grin....in Vegas, Jimmy the Greek was givin' five to one odds you guys was gonna end up like the Donner Party of 1846.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donner_Party

"I never had respect for a person who could not spell a worb more than one way." Noah Webster, 1842
Sandman

Email
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2010, 10:34:48 AM »

Patiently awaiting the next installment.
skipfierce

"You win some, lose some, and wreck some."

« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2010, 11:28:45 AM »

Same here!

The CJ!

My drinking club has a rock crawling problem!
Skinny Cook
Global Moderator

« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2010, 11:33:46 AM »

Well I just won $100 Grin....in Vegas, Jimmy the Greek was givin' five to one odds you guys was gonna end up like the Donner Party of 1846.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donner_Party

ROFLMAO !!

Skinny Cook
Global Moderator

« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2010, 11:35:09 AM »

Come on Pockets,,??, Roll Eyes You get us right to the edge of offroad orgasm and then leave us hangin !!  Tongue  Whazzzz up wit dat ?  Grin

Skinny Cook
Global Moderator

« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2010, 11:48:56 AM »

Kelly is too tore up over the beatdown her boys in blue received to post anything tonight.  I'm soooo loving this!!!  I can't wait to see the wheeling vids!

I know, I already made my flight reservations to get her seat in Maxs JeeP.  Shocked  Grin  Grin

Jay I hate Huggins da hood  Roll Eyes  Wink

jshaffer

jshaffer@msn.com
Email
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2010, 12:19:12 PM »

They must be on the trail with no signal.
Skinny Cook
Global Moderator

« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2010, 12:53:14 PM »

They must be on the trail with no signal.

She posted a picture on her facebook last night. They were in a car wash cleaning the salt, ect off the JeePs.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12
Print
Jump to: