Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

20498 Posts in 2065 Topics- by 1413 Members - Latest Member: Cullens

September 21, 2017, 07:37:49 PM
Moab Offroad's 4x4 CommunityMoab's General CategoryGeneral DiscussionMOAB OFFROAD TURNED 10 YRS. OLD TODAY!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Print
Author Topic: MOAB OFFROAD TURNED 10 YRS. OLD TODAY!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 30937 times)
Bad Hair Day
Administrator

It's MAX

WWW Email
« on: September 01, 2009, 08:58:22 AM »

Today is the shop's birthday!  Shocked  I've been doing this place for 10 years and what a wild ride it's been. 

We've made it through two set of dreadlocks, countless Jeep Jamborees and trail rides, various locations, late nights, the occasional "rough" morning, two partners, ten employees, 9-11, bad economies, and out-lived a few of our local competitors. 

And Moab Offroad is still here.

I can say this today because of all of your support--my loyal customers, employees, friends, and family.  Without your patronage, phone calls, stopping by just to say hello, and the occasional helping hand, Moab Offroad wouldn't be here today to say thank you.

Through this place friendships have been forged, many parts have been discovered (and subsequently broken), and a lot of killer builds have been completed (with many still in the works).  We've got a lot of cool new ideas and plans on the way, so keep stopping by.  Diesel won't eat your face, maybe just your shoelaces.

Moab Offroad isn't just a small local business, it is also a community: a community of caring individuals and vendors, hell-bent on making sure we're going to be around to do this again in ten more years.

So here's to you.

Anyone that stops by today to wish us a happy birthday will get a coupon for a free oil change (up to 6 quarts of oil, so back off you diesel people).

And if you come in anytime throughout the month of September to wish us a happy birthday, we will sign you up for a special limited-edition Moab Offroad 10-year anniversary t-shirt.

"SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL JEEP SHOP"
FOLLOW MY BUILD
renenal

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 09:29:57 AM »

Happy Birthday and Here's to 10 more!

Had a 2004 unlimited for a while. got rid of it and no jeep until now.  Now have a 2015 Rubicon Hard Rock, Auto, 3.73 axle.  Still a newbie though and looking for advice and some trail rides.
acab76

Email
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2009, 09:40:57 AM »

Happy Birthday Yous Guys, and Diesel and Many Many MORE!
Skinny Cook
Global Moderator

Sell'n BBQ at the Piston Cup !

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2009, 09:49:43 AM »

Keep on Jeep'n Max !!  We all be right behind you buddy.  Grin

I eat,sleep,ride,talk,breathe,dream,live and love my JeePin !
dougdathug

Email
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2009, 10:14:17 AM »

man i am old. i still remember falling asleep on creepers trying to put a bumper on at 5 am after working all night. all the late night $1 pool games just to walk back to the shop and take a nap then starting right back where we left off the night before. who can forget all the all day and nights before a jeep jamboree trying to get everybody finished up and ready. i can still hear the echo of carters voice in the big black truck telling us to wake up even though we had just gone to bed 15 mins before. we have always done everything we can to make everyones wheeling trips and experiences the best they could be only to hope we can find a sink deep enough to wash our arms off. thank you all for the help and support over the years. we have over come endless obstacales over the years and have all of our customers and friends to thank for it. here is to the first 10 years and the many more to come. thank you all for being here

1987 toyota pickup sas 5.29s detroits longfeild hub gears/axles 2.28/4.7 23 spline cases 37" rockers on kmc beadlocks and some new custom hood hold downs
bizeeb65
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2009, 10:27:00 AM »

Happy Birfday Moab!   And congrats Max on 10 years of service! It is truly amazing that you and your crew have battled the ups and downs to see the doors still open and the lot full of jeeps even today.  I wish you 10 X 10 more years of stong business, lasting friendships, wild builds, and awesome wheeling!   

CHEERS! 
upalittle

Email
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2009, 10:29:45 AM »

Happy Birthday Moab Off-Road!!!  And congratulations to Max and the whole crew for making it happen.  You've become an important part of the off-road scene, greatly appreciated for several reasons, and we want to continue our friendship as well as working relationship.  You deserve our congratulations considering what you've gone through to make a success of the business.  As always you know we're a phone call away if we can help in anyway.

Tom Franklin
Hi-Lift Jack Co.
Super Briar

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2009, 10:48:22 AM »

Congratulations Max & Happy Birthday!

"I never had respect for a person who could not spell a worb more than one way." Noah Webster, 1842
KatKrahel

'03 Tomb Raider ready for adventure

Email
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2009, 11:20:59 AM »

Congrats!

I remember 10 years ago when you worked on my Black YJ.  Providing me with a lot of recommendations and options; not to mention the quality of the work performed was AWESOME.  And then when I got a TJ, you were the only ones I thought of to do the work.  That is because you guys are AWESOME!!!

Happy B-Day!!!
Brian

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2009, 12:15:52 PM »

Max and Moab - Happy 10th. Anniversary! It's been great doing business with you over the last 10 years! Currie recognizes you as our most reputable and amicable dealer and installer in the east. Congratulations on all your hard work and dedication to doing what we all love! Keep up the excellent work!
On a personal note, Max, over the last 10 years, you truly have become one of my closest, dearest friends. I greatly appreciate all you have done for me. Congrats on all the blood, sweat and tears! It's been a long road, and I hope you are damn proud of yourself! I'm proud of you buddy.......Love you!!!!!!!!

"My guardian angel must be an alcoholic" ~ Steven Wright
Bad Hair Day
Administrator

It's MAX

WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2009, 12:59:43 PM »

Thanks, everyone.  THIS JUST IN.... If you purchase ANYTHING for the month of September we're going to put your name in for a drawing for a Warn Works 1700 winch.  Compliments of our friends at WARN INDUSTRIES.   Shocked Shocked Shocked

Thanks, John and Brian @ Warn

FOLLOW MY BUILD
jshaffer

jshaffer@msn.com
Email
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2009, 01:21:45 PM »

Hey Max, I put this in an email to you so I'll post it here too: Congratulations!!!  But, here's a challenge, I'm turning 59 this month and the way I see it now, I have maybe another 20 years left, so make sure you're around at least till then.  Wow, what a thought for a new build, a Jeep Hearse.  We'll also need a 3 day trail ride to get to the Crematory. Now you do have a challenge Grin

Party today, recover tomorrow, then start working on the Hearse on Thursday.  Remember, it's gotta be Black and Yellow Cheesy

Again, congratulations guys,
kygundoc

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2009, 01:44:26 PM »

Wow 10 years, I can tell you that Max and crew went way out of thier way to get my jeep up and running for me. It sat in the shop taking up room while looked for parts. Great work and customer service.
Thanks
Brian

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2009, 02:16:18 PM »

Well heck, how about a couple of Currie team jackets for that drawing this month too? 2 lucky winners, size of your choice...... Here's a link to the details on the jackets on our website: http://www.currieenterprises.com/cestore/product.aspx?id=3083

"My guardian angel must be an alcoholic" ~ Steven Wright
Bad Hair Day
Administrator

It's MAX

WWW Email
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2009, 02:17:52 PM »

Damn!!!  I don't even have one of those.  Thanks Brian and Currie!!!   Grin Grin

FOLLOW MY BUILD
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Print
Jump to: